Do your online shopping and support your school at the same time – sounds like a win-win!
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.
*Remember – in order to be able to participate in the AmazonSmile program for Friendship Christian Schools, it is important to either type “smile” before amazon.com in the url on your web browser, or think about bookmarking the AmazonSmile page after setup for ease of access in the future.
Don’t have an AmazonSmile account, but would like to join? You can get started using the steps below.
- If you don’t have an amazon.com account, now is the perfect time to get one! Simply visit www.amazon.com to create your account.
- Once you have created your new Amazon account and logged in, go to the website https://smile.amazon.com/.
- Under the options “Pick your own charitable organization”, search for “Friendship Baptist Church”.
- “Friendship Baptist Church” should be one of the first ones listed. Be sure to pick the one in Ewa Beach, Hawaii and continue.
- Put a check in the box next to “Yes, I understand that I much always start at smile.amazon.com to support Friendship Baptist Church.”
- After this, you will be redirected to your Amazon account – or is it really? There will be a couple changes to let you know you are now using the AmazonSmile version of your account. The Amazon logo in the top left corner will be changed to AmazonSmile and near the search bar you will find a note saying you are supporting Friendship Baptist Church.
- Once you have completed the registration and sign up, AmazonSmile will send you a confirmation email to the address you used to sign-up for the account. If you have any further questions, please feel free to visit http://smile.amazon.com/about.
If you already have an Amazon account, here is the link to connect with AmazonSmile to Friendship.
If you have any further questions or need some assistance with your AmazonSmile account, please visit http://smile.amazon.com/about or call the Youth Center Campus.